Friday, September 23, 2011

Hitman Observer Newsletter #1 - September 23, 2011

WWE Night of Champions PPV

Apparently, there was a pay-per-view last Sunday.  I didn't watch it, but I heard that CM Punk was pinned clean and buried after 500 men ran in, including Kevin Nash, R-Truth, and The Miz, and attacked him and Triple H, both.  Since CM Punk was pinned by said Triple H after the attack, it was deemed that he lost cleanly, and his career is probably over.

Also John Cena won the belt again.

Mark Henry is also a world champion, too.  Awesome!

Overall, a show I didn't see.

WWE Monday Night Raw - September 19, 2011

I didn't see this show either.  Apparently R-Truth and The Miz were fired for interfering in Triple H and CM Punk's match on the PPV the night before.  Kevin Nash could not be fired because he was already fired a couple weeks ago.

Also on the show:

CM Punk was fired by Road Warrior Animal's brother, but quickly rehired by Triple H.

Wolverine broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw, just because.

I'm sure John Cena was on the show too, but since I didn't watch, I don't know.

Overall, another show I didn't see.

TNA Impact Wrestling - September 22, 2011

I didn't watch this show, but stylishone said it was good.  So I'll believe him.

Overall, a good show that I didn't see.

INSIDER NEWZ

This week, I took over the Wrestling Observer/Figure 4 Online web site, as Dave Meltzer was deemed emotionally compromised by the second-in-command (myself).  I have kept Dave on to continue his radio shows and newsletter, but I am the new leader of the site.  Please be patient, as I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of leading a website, but I promise you, the reader, that I will lead this site into the Promise Land.

I don't have any other insider news.  If you want that, go read Dave's newsletter.


For more information on the Wrestling Observer, Figure 4 Online, and Hitman Observer go to http://f4wonline.com and subscribe.  Be sure to tell them The Hitman sent you.  They will probably pretend to be confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment